What are we doing with our customers immediately following the signing of a sales agreement? How are the next 15 to 20 minutes being spent? How do we keep their excitement peaked and manage any butterflies that may be circling?
- Congratulate them–reinforce the decision
- Review the construction/move-in schedule
- Set Design Coordinator appointments
- Discuss their preferred means of communication
- Introduce them to others in the company
- Encourage them to bring friends–show off the new home
- Email digital photographs
Continue to watch and analyze your buyer’s emotions. Be aware of any signals of discontent or emotional insecurity. Reinforce their decision with Good News Stories relating to and supporting their purchase.
There are certainly additional ways to reinforce their decision… I’d love to hear your ideas.
Let’s be sure that our Purchaser’s Butterflies are Flying in Formation!
…By keeping them In-Formed!